Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3/5/08

I have had a good patient day, but I am very frusterated with the front office. A week ago my patient was a child and she was getting her teeth cleaned with her brother so I walked her out, but I told the office staff that the mom will pay for her with her brother when her brother comes out. Well, it ended up she only paid for the brother and the front office didn't put two and two together even though I told them. Anyways, I got a note in my box saying I was in charge of the bill. So I called the mom and hopefully she will come in and pay for the bill. I thought that I was good to go when I explained the situation to the front office, but I guess when I have a patient that is scheduled with another family member I will have to make sure the front office does their job.

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

Wow that sucks!! Sorry about whoever was CA that day. Hopefully not me!