Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mock Boards

Well, I felt like I learned a lot from mock boards. I am so glad we went through the process of the paperwork and everything. I made some mistakes that costed me at the end. I ended up with a 74 instead of at least a 75 for passing. I would feel so bad if I failed by one point. I wrote insignificant findings down on my intra and extra oral exam. I won't do that again. I also didn't take x-rays. My patient was late and it made me feel a little hurried. I still got done, but in a shorter amount of time than everyone else got that had their patients there on time. I will remember to have my x-rays taken before so I don't have to worry about it. I don't think its a bad idea to tell the patient to be there a little early so you don't have to worry.

No comments: