Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Class 2 exam

Today I had a good morning. My patient was a class 2 and I only needed four more quadrants of a class 2 exam. I am so excited to be getting close to be done with my class 2 and 5. I only missed one spot. My patient was very nice and so cooperative; that makes the appointment go by so smooth.
My patient this afternoon cancelled after I had called yesterday to confirm and made arrangements to come in the afternoon instead of in the morning. It was a little frustrating, but there was nothing I could do about it. I tried calling other people to come in, but didn't have any luck. At least my morning was successful.

2 comments:

tiffers said...

Thanks again for sharing your pt. with me. Sorry about your no show in the afternoon.

Megan said...

I bet that is a releif to get your last class 2 exam finished. Good job!