Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4-7-09

I had the hardest time finding a patient to come in this morning. I wanted to get a new patient and screen them for boards, but I couldn't get anyone to come in so I got my little sister to come in. She has fabulous looking gums. She was generalized healthy without any gingivitis. It was awesome. It didn't take any time at all to get her done. It was kind of nice to have such an easy patient.

The afternoon was good though too. I had my class 4 patient back to finish up his cleaning. This patient was a good learning experience. I feel like I did a good job. I only missed one spot. I was excited for that. I went over very carefully to make sure I got everything. Now I am finished with my class 3 and 4 requirements finally. Yeah!

1 comment:

holly said...

It's so nice to be done with all your Class 3 and 4 requirements. Good job! And yeah, it's kinda nice to see really healthy patients once in a while.

Hopefully you'll find a board pt soon. I'll be looking for you too! :)