Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Anesthesia Mock Board

Well, I thought the written part of the test went fine. I still need to study the MRD and the math equations. I think and hope that I will be fine on the test. I feel more nervous for the actual clinical part of the test after today. I feel like it will be okay though. I just need to make sure on the PSA to pull the cheek out and up. On the IA I need to get the syringe over the premolars and also make sure to get the needle far enough in the tissue.

I was kind of excited because I had people to come in for screenings, but that excitement was short lived. I really wanted to find my board patient. I guess I still have a little bit of time, but I don't know if I can take the pressure. I am getting so nervous. I will just keep trying.

1 comment:

holly said...

Yeah, I need to remember to do the same things you mentioned on the PSA and IA too. That's where I made my mistakes.

And you'll find a board pt soon. I'll for sure let you know if I find anyone.